, LV1010
  EU Relations Unit

     Startpage » Health care system » Primary and secondary HC

 Information for persons with E forms

The persons with E 112 issued by another member state then Latvia should contact the Agency in advance in order to plan the necessary treatment taking in account current waiting list and capacity of medical institutions.


The pension applicants, pensioners who have transferred their residence to Latvia should submit to Agency the valid forms as E 120 or E 121 and E 122 for family members issued by institutions in the country, which is responsible for paying the pension.


The persons gainfully employed in other member states then Latvia should submit valid E 106 or 109 forms. The type of form depends whether transfer of residence of person and his family have taken place.